Breakfast is available to in house guests only and is served on the terrace of the hotel between 8am and 1030am. Late risers might be fed, but will have to make their way to kitchen to beg and barter with our morning chef in order to receive sustenance .
Lunch is available from 12pm until 230pm. Outsiders are welcome to join. The menu is a simple, unfussy, tasty selection of sandwiches, grilled seafood, salads and pasta.
Dinner is served between 7 and 9 every day except Sunday. Our young chef was trained in house and has a passion for simple Carribean flavors tempered with continental influences. Reservations may be made by calling 242 333 2276 between 9am and 4 pm. You will be asked for credit card to confirm your booking. An example of the evening menu is suggested below, but menu items may change daily.
- Locally grown Arugula, Cilantro, Sautéed corn, toasted Almonds and Chili Citrus dressing.
- A warm Onion and Goat Cheese Tart, Micro greens, Basalmic reduction and Basil Oil
- Heirloom Tomatoes, Avocado, Pesto, Sunflower Sprouts and Crispy Garlic
- Conch Carpaccio with Mango, Onions, Bell peppers and a sour orange dressing
- Eleutheran Stone Crab with a warm Lemon Garlic Butter
- Grilled Grouper with a tomato saffron coulis, 'cracked' potatoes & garnished with basil
- Coconut Fevergrass Curry with Local Crawfish, Jasmine Rice, Stir fried Veggies & Cilantro
- Rum Bbq Babyback Ribs, Mac N Cheese and 'Creole' Slaw with Jerk Cashews and Mint
- Bahamian Fried Chicken, Coconut Peas N Rice, Pomegranate Salsa and Mango Ketchup
- Grilled Filet Mignon, Truffle Fries and locally foraged Pink Peppercorn Sauce